Thursday, September 24, 2009

Is Carter home?


Is Carter home? asked the kids when I answered the door. I got a little confused at first,I just stood there for a couple seconds puzzled with the question,than the other kid asked again, is Carter home? I said yes, than the three kids got inside while I was still standing at the door trying to understand what those kids could possibly be wanting with Carter. When they got inside Carter got very happy to see them, he ran around trying to show them his toys, the kids sat on the ground and started to play with him. I knew that those kids were our neighbors, and knew Carter, I just did not know that Carter was part of their playing group now. That made laugh. We have about 5 kids, ages 8 to 12, that come to our house at least twice a week looking for Carter. Did I mentioned that Carter is not even 2 yet? Anyways I found it both cute and weird =).

2 comments:

Janalyn said...

I was thinking cute and weird as well. I'm not surprised Carter's well loved though!
Heard you guys were coming around Christmas, can't wait!!

Ondriawfd said...

You're right. I did miss this post. I would definately keep the kids at your house to play with Carter. But I bet Carter loves having people to play with and how nice of them to want to play with him.