Sunday, April 5, 2009

Fabiane's leaving me

Ok, so it's only for a month, but still... I'm going to miss her and Carter. They are going to visit Fabiane's family in Brazil. Not only will I miss them, but I must admit I am quite jealous as I wish I could go too. They will leave on the 7th of April, that's this coming Tuesday. Hopefully everything goes well on the airplane. Fabi is a bit worried about how Carter will handle the long trip, and how she will handle him while being pregnant. Pray that they go in peace and safety.

Speaking of being pregnant, she went to the doctor this last week and they said she only 8 weeks along. That is a few weeks less than we anticipated. It means the baby is due on November 13. Obviously no word yet on whether it's a boy or a girl... what's your guess?

6 comments:

Whitney said...

Looks like Top Ramen just became your best friend again. I can't believe your little baby is going to be 2 months after ours. How exciting!! Tell Fabi I hope everything goes well on the plane and she and Carter have a great time.

Ondriawfd said...

My guess is a boy. But I'm always wrong. ;)I think Fabi and Carter will miss you as much as you're going to miss them. Just stay busy. I know I can speak from experience. Love ya!

Kimbo said...

I bet Fabi is so excited, but poor you. You're going to have to rough it with microwave dinners. Wish we were closer and we'd have you over ;)
I'm hoping for a girl just because I want to see what a cutie she'll be, but either way will be great for Carter. He'll be so excited to have another little buddy around the house.

Fabiane Snell said...

Oh babe, we are going to miss you too! I won't be as famous this time, because I won't have my tall, blond, handsome American husband with me! They love you! Take care of yourself, because we love you so very much!!!and by the way... WE ARE HAVING A BOY!(I'm guessing, but I was right last time =)). TE AMO! TE AMO ! TE AMO! SE CUIDA TA?

hano&brittanymelendez said...

Its ok Adam. I however think that you will have a little girl this time!!

Janalyn said...

Don't worry, I think a girl born on the 13th named Janalyn would probably be just as beautiful.
What are you going to do all alone for your birthday??? That means I really better remember to call you this year!