Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Summer fun!















I could not ask for a better job for Adam. He goes to work for a couple hours and than comes home for us, Boy I love it! It has been so much fun to have him so available this days! We deserve it! We love it! We been to rodeo, concert,pool, family parties, barbecues in the park, playing with our friends, listening to books together, We still want to go camping and hicking before summer is over! Utah is the perfect place to be during summer! Such a beautiful place! Anyways, I just wanted to let you know how everything are with us, here are some pics! l

7 comments:

Kimbo said...

Don't you just love summer! Love all of the pictures. I love Carter in the pool and the one with him sitting in the hallway. He is such a cute little guy. We just need to get a few more of Mom on here :) We love you guys!!! Thanks for being our friends.

Ondriawfd said...

All those pictures make me want to be in Utah over the summer too. I'm so glad you guys are having a great time. Soak it up because I'm sure Adam will be busy soon.

Janalyn said...

How fun! I was impressed when Adam said he's only working a few hours a day. And you do deserve it! Glad you're enjoying each other, the family and Utah summer so much. Love you all.

Jen and Nate said...

This is really bad but I though you guys lived in Utah but I wasn't sure - Are you in Provo?

Unknown said...

Fabi, such cute pics! It is great to see your new blog additions. So glad you guys came to the family party but ugh, leave me out of the next picture!!
Love you guys, that Carter sure is growing! What a cute little 'mancub' as Uncle Dave would say.

The Fleshmans said...

You have such adorable pictures on your blog...Hope you guys had a nice flight back from Alabama!

Lynleigh said...

I love those pictures of Carter! He is so cute...I will have to send you the ones I took at our house...I mean, hotel room. Hope things are going well in Utah! We finally made it to Guam!! :) Take care.